For more than 40 years, we’ve helped people fight for better wages and conditions, and to win maximum compensation payouts for injury.
Many of our clients belonged to trade unions. Now they come from all walks of life, but for the same reason. They want someone to help them fight for justice.
Over the years, we’ve been quietly successful, relying more on word of mouth than advertising. Now we span 22 offices across Victoria.
Our clients benefit from the same commitment we bring to all legal problems. That might be buying a property, making a will, sorting out family and relationship law disputes, or combating discrimination or sexual and institutional abuse.
Today, our firm has a track record in injury cases that is second to none. We’ve fought for and won more than 70,000 compensation cases, and established many legal landmarks along the way.
6 tips for choosing a lawyer
- Ask around – make a list.
- Get referrals – ask friends, your doctor, your union.
- Take advantage of a first free interview if it's offered. (We do!)
- Quiz the costs up front – NOT ALL LAW FIRMS CHARGE THE SAME FEES.
- Decide on who suits you – it's a personal thing as much as expertise.
- Don't be pushed into legal action. It's your life.
Ryan Carlisle Thomas are Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury Law.