Call 1300 366 441 for a free first appointment. Ask about our No Win, No Fee OR Expenses* policy.
> Separating from your partner or spouse

Separating from your Partner or Spouse.

Separation is the date that you and your partner consider the relationship to be at an end. Separating from a spouse or partner is a huge change. It is common to feel grief, anger and sadness during this time and it is important that you have support around you.

It will be important for you to get legal advice to help you navigate the issues that arise following a separation, such as addressing “where will the children live”, “who will stay in the house”, “what will happen with the joint bank accounts, cars and other assets or debts”. We are here to equip you with the knowledge you need to answer these questions.

Search our services


Expert Legal Services & Support Across Victoria.

We believe legal help should be available in close proximity to where our clients live and work. In association with our sister firm, Stringer Clark, Ryan Carlisle Thomas provides expert legal advice across seventeen offices spread across metropolitan and regional Victoria. Throughout this network, we’ve fought for our clients and achieved successful results in more than 100,000 cases.

Call us on 1300 366 441 for a free, no-obligation and confidential first appointment.