About the Role
An exciting opportunity for a Personal Injuries Legal Assistant to join our team at the Warrnambool office on a full-time basis. In this role, you will provide high quality administrative and legal assistance to our team of lawyers.
Experience working as a Legal Assistant is preferred but candidates with strong administrative, customer service and communication skills will be considered.
The successful candidate will be working in a dynamic and collaborative environment with loads of benefits such as learning & development opportunities and work life balance. In this role, you will be using your strong client service and administrative skills.
- client liaison (internal and external);
- file management;
- diary management;
- monitoring and managing inboxes;
- preparation of briefs and court documents;
- answering and managing incoming calls;
- arranging meetings, mediations and court hearings; and
- day-to-day administrative support.
- minimum of 3 years personal injuries litigation experience preferred but not essential;
- exceptional administrative skills;
- highly developed customer service and communication (verbal, written and interpersonal) skills;
- excellent organisational and time management skills;
- strong attention to detail;
- excellent telephone manners;
- the ability to work as part of a team; and
- proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
The successful applicant will enjoy the following
- ongoing career and learning development opportunities;
- flexible work arrangements;
- one week paid Christmas leave;
- being part of a supportive team;
- dynamic and collaborative environment; and
- a competitive salary.
If you think you are a suitable candidate for this role, we strongly encourage you to apply for this position by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.