Workers Compensation And WorkCover Claims, Road Injury And TAC Claims, Injury In Public Places, Sexual And Institutional Abuse
Sierra joined RCT Law in 2020 after having gained significant experience as a personal injury lawyer with other law firms. She completed her Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts degrees in 2016.
Sierra takes a special interest in people who have been injured, be it while at work, on the road, or in public and commercial premises.
She also specialises in sexual abuse and institutional abuse matters.
Understanding the terrible impact an injury can have on a person’s life, Sierra has an empathetic approach to advising clients of their legal rights to get the best possible results.
Outside work, Sierra enjoys traveling, having previously backpacked around South-East Asia, Africa and North America.
Achievements & Memberships
- Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 2016 Bachelor of Laws
- 2016 Bachelor of Arts
- 2020 - Present Lawyer, RCT
- 2019 - 2020 Lawyer, Arnold Thomas and Becker
- 2018 Lawyer, Hounslow Lawyers
- 2017 - 2018 Trainee Lawyer, Hounslow Lawyers
- 2015 - 2017 Legal Assistant, Hounslow Lawyers