Crimes Compensation - VOCAT
Sharon is a Legal Executive in our Dandenong and Pakenham offices, having worked in the firm's WorkCover and Crimes Compensation departments for more than 25 years.
She is a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives and a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance. Her commitment to the needs of crime victims led her to join the Reference Group for the Victims Assistance Program.
Sharon is also interested in netball and is on the Committee of the Pakenham Netball Association
Achievements & Memberships
- 1998 - Present Fellow of The Institute of Legal Executives (Victoria)
- 2017 - Present Member of VOCAT Users Group
- 2000 - 2017 Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Associate Diploma of Business in Legal Practice
- 1982 - Present Ryan Carlisle Thomas, Legal Executive