Crimes Compensation - VOCAT
Sharon is a Legal Executive in our Dandenong and Pakenham offices, having worked in the firm's WorkCover and Crimes Compensation departments for more than 25 years.
Her commitment to the needs of crime victims led her to join the Reference Group for the Victims Assistance Program. She also contributed to the firm's sumission to the Victorian Law Reform Commission's 2018 Review of the Victims of Crime Assistance Act (1996). .
Sharon is also interested in netball and is on the Committee of the Pakenham Netball Association.
Achievements & Memberships
- 1998 - Present Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (Victoria)
- 2017 - Present Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal Users Group Member
- 2000 - 2017 Australian Lawyers Alliance Member
- Associate Diploma of Business in Legal Practice
- 1982 - Present Legal Executive, RCT