Family And Relationship Law
A lawyer and member of our Family and Relationship Law team, Sam is dedicated to assisting families as they transition through life altering events.
Having previously worked as an immigration lawyer and also as a volunteer for the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre’s human rights law program and the Springvale Monash Legal Service, Sam is equipped with the ability to immediately connect with clients from all walks of life and backgrounds.
He is passionate about culture and the arts and currently serves as treasurer for an amateur theatre company. Sam has also performed for BottledSnail Productions and in various vocal ensembles including Polyphonic Voices, The Vocal Consort, St. Patrick's Cathedral Choir and Notes2Self.
Sam is well travelled, fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin and shares a great love for French and Spanish language and films.
Sam holds a Bachelor of Laws and Arts (French major, Spanish, Philosophy) and is a member of the Law Council’s Family Law Section and the Law Institute of Victoria.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2017 - 2018 Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section) Member
- 2013 - 2017 Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 2013 - 2017 Springvale Monash Legal Service Volunteer
- 2015 - Present Asylum Seeker Resource Centre Volunteer
- 2013 - Present Australian Red Cross Volunteer
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws
- 2013 Bachelor of Arts
- 2017 - Present Lawyer, RCT