Senior Legal Executive
Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims
Ross Inglis is a Senior Legal Executive with RCT. His experience in compensation matters dates back to 1969.
He has been a leading member of our Workcover Department since 1989. His expertise in Workplace Injury and Compensation is widely acknowledged and he has been a member of the Victorian Govemment Workcover Advisory Committee since 1994.
Ross takes a keen interest in racing and in the legal issues affecting the racing industry. The firm represents the Australian Jockey's Association as one of its clients in this area.
Ross is also a Trustee of the National Jockeys Trust and of the Melbourne Cricket Ground, and was appointed to the Advisory Board of the National Sports Museum in 2008.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2000-2018 Australian Lawyers Alliance Member (including period as Treasurer)
- 2006 - 2015 Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Trustee
- 2005-2007 VWA Legal Liaison Group Committee Member
- Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (Victoria)
- 1977 - Present Senior Legal Executive, RCT