Wills And Probate, Small Business Advice
Rosalba Martino joined the firm in 2018 after working in as a Commercial and Property Lawyer for 17 years. Highly experienced in the Wills & Probate area, she has a particular interest in the areas of Wills and Deceased Estate litigation.
Rosalba holds a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) and a Bachelor of Laws from La Trobe University. She takes a personal approach with her clients and prides herself on her outcome driven focus.
Coming from an Italian background, Rosalba speaks fluent Italian. Outside work, she enjoys spending time with her family and travelling to new places.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2000 - Present Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 1997 Bachelor of Arts (Hons)
- 1999 Bachelor of Laws
- 2018 - Present Senior Associate, RCT
- 2008 - 2018 Senior Associate, Belleli King & Associates
- 2006-2008 Lawyer, Hayes & Associates
- 2001 - 2006 Lawyer, Belleli King & Associates
- 2000 - 2001 Articled Clerk, Goldsmiths Lawyers