Workers Compensation And WorkCover Claims, Road Injury And TAC Claims, Sexual And Institutional Abuse
Ron has been passionate about working as a lawyer since early secondary school.
While studying law, he worked at a boutique personal injury practice which specialised in Abuse Law claims. He gained additional useful experience in injury law as an intern at Slater & Gordon. He also volunteered at Springvale Monash Legal Service. This hands on work experience only reinforced his passion to obtain justice for those in need.
Ron completed a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Arts at Monash University and has a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice.
In addition to English, Ron also speaks Fijian Hindi.
In his spare time, he loves long walks, cycling and playing squash.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2015 - Present Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 2020 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2019 Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- 2019 Bachelor of Arts
- 2021 - Present Lawyer, RCT
- 2020 - 2021 Paralegal and Graduate Trainee, RCT Law
- 2017 - 2020 Paralegal/Law Clerk, Angela Sdrinis Legal
- 2019 Seasonal Clerk, RCT Law
- 2019 - 2021 Legal Caseworker, Springvale Monash Legal Service
- 2018 Legal Intern, Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2016 - 2017 Legal Intern, James Dowsley & Associates