Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims, Road Injury And TAC Claims, Family And Relationship Law, Crimes Compensation - VOCAT, Injury In Public Places
Nicole joined Stringer Clark having graduated with honours (Law and Commerce) from Deakin University. After a year with us as a graduate lawyer, she was admitted to practice in 2014.
Nicole primarily handles WorkCover and TAC claims, crimes compensation, injury claims in public areas and family and relationship law and is based in our Warrnambool office.
Born and raised in Warrnambool, Nicole enjoys all the good things about living near the beach and in the country, like long walks along the beach with friends and keeping fit.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2013 - 2018 Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- 2012 Bachelor of Commerce
- 2014 - Present Lawyer, Stringer Clark
- 2013 - 2014 Trainee Lawyer, Stringer Clark