Wills And Probate
Having practiced almost exclusively in Wills and Estates, Nadine has a passion for this ever-developing area of the law and is focused on providing practical advice with an empathetic approach.
Nadine assists clients on a diverse range of issues including complex Wills, Powers of Attorney, Superannuation, Estate administration, and Estate litigation.
During her spare time Nadine enjoys cooking and frequenting Melbourne's culinary hot spots. She also has an enthusiasm for adventurous travel which has included trips to the West Bank, Jordan and Sri Lanka.
- 2015 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The College of Law, Victoria
- 2015 Bachelor of Laws, Deakin University
- 2010 Bachelor of Arts (double major in Politics and in Sociology), Monash University
- 2018 - Present RCT, Lawyer
- 2017 - 2018 Einsiedels Solicitors Wills, Estates and Property Lawyer
- 2016 - 2017 Einsiedels Solicitors, Graduate Lawyer
- 2015 - 2016 Einsiedels Solicitors, Wills and Estates Law Clerk