Wills And Probate
Having practiced almost exclusively in Wills and Estates, initially as a WIlls and Estates Law Clerk then as a lawyer, Nadine has a passion for this ever-developing area of the law and is focused on providing practical advice with an empathetic approach.
Nadine assists clients on a diverse range of issues including complex Wills, Powers of Attorney, Estate administration, and Estate litigation.
During her spare time, Nadine enjoys cooking and frequenting Melbourne's culinary hot spots. She also has an enthusiasm for adventurous travel which has included trips to the West Bank, Jordan and Sri Lanka.
- 2015 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2015 Bachelor of Laws
- 2010 Bachelor of Arts (double major in Politics and in Sociology)
- 2018 - Present Lawyer, RCT
- 2017 - 2018 Lawyer, Einsiedels Solicitors
- 2016 - 2017 Graduate Lawyer, Einsiedels Solicitors
- 2015 - 2016 Law Clerk, Einsiedels Solicitors