Family And Relationship Law
Luci practises in family and relationship law within the firm.
Having spent six years as a Judge's Deputy Associate and Associate at the Federal Circuit and Magistrates Courts in Melbourne, Luci is able to bring a unique perspective to her case work, appreciating the judicial factors that often determine a family and relatiohship law outcome.
In addition to her judicial experience, Luci’s career has included periods with two other prominent law firms. At Ryan Carlisle Thomas, Luci practices law from our Cranbourne and Pakenham offices where, as a local, she appreciates the pressures and issues that affect relationships in the south east of Melbourne.
Born in Brazil, but raised in Australia, Luci also keeps alive her interest in South America and Brazil by following the exploits of her football (soccer) team, Flamengo FC.
She is a dab hand at cooking, which even extends to baking her own bread.
Luci holds both a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Diploma of Legal Practice.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2016 - Present Law Council of Australia Family Law Section Member
- 2006 Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- 2016 - Present Lawyer, RCT
- 2014 - 2016 Lawyer, Pearsons Lawyers
- 2008 - 2014 Judge's Deputy Associate/Associate, Federal Magistrates and Circuit Courts
- 2007 - 2008 Lawyer, Maurice Blackburn
- 2006 - 2007 Paralegal, Maurice Blackburn
Family Law Section Member