Family And Relationship Law
Luciana practises in relationship and family law within the firm.
Having spent six years as a Judge’s Associate at the Federal Circuit Court in Melbourne, Luciana is one of the few lawyers who is able to bring a unique perspective to her case work, appreciating the judicial factors that often determine a family law outcome.
In addition to her judicial experience, Luciana’s career has spanned periods with two other prominent law firms. At Ryan Carlisle Thomas, Luciana at present practices law from our Dandenong and Pakenham offices and where, as a local, she appreciates the pressures and issues that affect relationships in the south east of Melbourne.
Born in Brazil, but raised in Australia, Luciana also keeps alive her interest in South America and Brazil by following the exploits of her football (soccer) team Flamengo FC.
She is a dab hand at cooking, which even extends to baking her own bread.
Luciana holds both a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Diploma of Legal Practice.
Achievements & Memberships
- Family Law Section Member
- 2006 Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- 2016 - Present RCT, Lawyer
- 2014 - 2016 Pearsons Lawyers, Lawyer
- 2008 - 2014 Federal Magistrates Court/Federal Circuit Court, Judges Deputy Associate/Associate
- 2007 - 2008 Maurice Blackburn, Lawyer
- 2006 - 2007 Maurice Blackburn, Paralegal
Family Law Section Member