Injury In Public Places, Road Injury And TAC Claims, Workers Compensation And WorkCover Claims
Leon is an experienced lawyer who joined the firm as a consultant, having been admitted to practice in 1991.
Leon has been an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law since 2001. She brings a wealth of experience to personal injuries litigation, having spent 11 years at the Transport Accident Commission as a lawyer prior to joining RCT and earlier working for a law firm in Werribee where she managed a wide range of personal injury matters including workcover, TAC, medical negligence and public liability.
Leon’s sense of social justice was a return to plaintiff work. Outside of work, she enjoys cooking, travelling and spending time with her family.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2001 - Present LIV Accredited Specialist (Personal Injury Law)
- 2001 - Present Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 1990 Bachelor of Laws
- 1990 Bachelor of Arts
- 2018 - Present Consultant, RCT
- 2007 - 2018 Lawyer, Transport Accident Commission
- 1990 - 2007 Lawyer at personal injury firm in Werribee
LIV Accredited Specialist