Road Injury And TAC Claims, Superannuation TPD Insurance, Injury In Public Places, Workers Compensation And WorkCover Claims
John is a partner in the firm and based in our Portland office. He also travels regularly to Horsham. John practices in the areas of WorkCover, TAC and all other personal injury areas.
John recommenced employment with Stringer Clark in 2002, having originally worked with the firm between 1997 and 1999. His return to Stringer Clark followed 12 months at the Victorian Trades Hall where he assisted with the establishment and operation of Union Assist. A further two years with one of Melbourne's leading compensation firms provided John with extensive and invaluable experience in Transport Accident Commission, Workcover and all personal injury matters.
He regularly presents seminars on WorkCover to union delegates in the south west of Victoria as part of their OH&S training.
John is a member of the Lambretta Club of Australia and enjoys riding his 1963 Lambretta Scooter. He enjoys playing tournament poker and follows the fortunes of the Hawthorn Football Club
Achievements & Memberships
- 2018 - Present VWA Legal Liaison Group Committee Member
- 1996 - 2018 Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 1996 - 2018 Australian Lawyers Alliance Member
- 1996 Bachelor of Laws
- 1996 Bachelor of Arts
- 2007 - Present Partner, RCT (incorporating Stringer Clark)
- 2002 - 2007 Lawyer, Stringer Clark
- 2000 - 2002 Lawyer, Holding Redlich
- 1998 - 2000 Conciliation Officer, Union Assist
- 1996 - 1998 Lawyer, Stringer Clark