Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims, Road Injury And TAC Claims, Injury In Public Places, Superannuation TPD Insurance
Jodie is a respected and experienced lawyer, and a partner of the firm. She has a wealth of experience in personal injuries having worked in this area for almost 25 years. Since the late 1990's, Jodie has worked in Geelong and more recently also in Werribee, Melton and Colac. She thoroughly enjoys her responsibilities as a mentor to junior lawyers within RCT and Stringer Clalrk.
Jodie is a passionate advocate for injured people, a supporter of Unions and committed to value adding to Union members.
Born and educated in Geelong, Jodie continues to involve herself in local social issues. Outside of work, she is chief family wrangler, a skilled chef and greyhound adopter.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2018 - Present WorkSafe Legal Liaison Group Committee Member
- 2017 Doyle’s Guide Recommended Plaintiff WorkCover Lawyer
- 1997 - Present Geelong Law Association Member
- 1997 - Present Australian Lawyers Alliance Member
- 1994 - Present Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 1993 Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- 2007 - Present Partner, RCT (incorporating Stringer Clark)
- 2006 - 2007 Lawyer, RCT
- 1997 - 2006 Lawyer, Watson Lawyers
- 1995 - 1997 Lawyer, Stringer Clark
- 1994 Articled Clerk, Stringer Clark