Family And Relationship Law, Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims, Road Injury And TAC Claims, Superannuation TPD Insurance, Wills And Probate, Sexual And Institutional Abuse
Jessica has been passionate about pursuing a career in law since early secondary school, and complemented her university studies with regular volunteering at a range of community legal centres, primarily assisting victims of family violence and sexual assaults. These experiences reiterated Jessica's passion for enhancing access to justice and finding creative resolutions to complex legal issues.
Outside of work, Jessica enjoys taking her dog on long walks and exploring local markets.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2014 - Present LIV Member
- 2018 Bachelor of Laws
- 2018 Bachelor of Science (majoring in Pharmacology)
- 2019 Ryan Carlisle Thomas, Supervised Workplace Trainee
- 2018 Ryan Carlisle Thomas, Paralegal
- 2017 Ryan Carlisle Thomas, Seasonal Clerk
- 2016 Burrell Family Law, Paralegal