Road Injury And TAC Claims, Superannuation TPD Insurance, Sexual And Institutional Abuse, Workers Compensation And WorkCover Claims
Jessica has been passionate about pursuing a career in law since early secondary school. She complemented her university studies with regular volunteering at a range of community legal centres, primarily assisting victims of family violence and sexual assaults. These experiences reiterated Jessica's passion for enhancing access to justice and finding creative resolutions to complex legal issues.
Outside of work, Jessica enjoys taking her dog on long walks and exploring local markets.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2014 - Present Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 2018 Bachelor of Laws
- 2018 Bachelor of Science (majoring in Pharmacology)
- 2020 - Present Lawyer, RCT
- 2019 - 2020 Trainee Lawyer, RCT
- 2018 Paralegal, RCT
- 2017 Seasonal Clerk, RCT
- 2016 Paralegal, Burrell Family Law