Family And Relationship Law
Elisabeth is an experienced family lawyer, a lifelong resident of Melbourne and mother of three children. Admitted to legal practice in 2014, Elisabeth initially specialised in Litigation before changing to Family Law, which she did in 2016, motivated largely by the desire to help people through the often painful process of relationship breakdown.
Prior to starting her legal career, Elisabeth worked mainly in administration within the health care industry where in her daily encounters with patients she utilised and strengthened her empathic approach to client care.
Elisabeth has extensive experience in all areas of Family Law which she complements with a contemporary knowledge of other related areas of law. She strongly believes that the right advice and information, as early as possible, is key to a speedy resolution.
Before coming to RCT Law, Elisabeth practised at a number of both small and large law firms. She has also volunteered her time to work in local Community Legal Centres.
When not at work, she enjoys live music, cooking, reading, gardening, spending time with friends and family, and caring for animals.
- 2014 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons)
- 2020 - Present Family Lawyer, RCT
- 2019 Family Lawyer, RCT
- 2016 - 2018 Family & Litigation Lawyer, Johnstone and Reimer Lawyers
- 2016 Lawyer, Rose Lawyers
- 2014 - 2016 Graduate, Mendelsons Lawyers
- 2012 - 2013 Law Clerk, Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams
- 2011 - 2012 Personal Assistant, Castle Legal