Road Injury And TAC Claims, Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims, Crimes Compensation - VOCAT, Employment Law, Injury In Public Places, Discrimination And Harassment
Raised in south west Victoria, Creon completed his articles of clerkship at Stringer Clark in 1998, quickly gained a reputation for working hard to achieve excellent results for injured people and their families before moving to Melbourne to further hone his skills at some of Melbourne's leading law firms. He returned to Warrnambool in 2005.
Creon holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Melbourne and has over 20 years' experience in the areas of Employment Law, Equal Opportunity and Discrimination and Personal Injury Law including Workplace Injuries, TAC, Public Liability, Crimes Compensation and Superannuation. He is a Senior Associate of the firm. Creon has been admitted to the Rolls of Solicitors of Northern Ireland.
In his spare time Creon enjoys playing golf around the Western District, mountain bike riding, and walking.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2002 - Present Member of Northern Irish Law Society
- 1998 to 2017 Member of Australian Plaintiff Lawyers Association / Australian Lawyers Alliance
- 1997 Bachelor of Law (The University of Melbourne)
- 2016 - Present Senior Associate, Stringer Clark Solicitors
- 2011 - 2016 Associate, Stringer Clark Solicitors
- 2005 - 2011 Associate Solicitor, Tait Leishman Taylor Lawyers
- 2002 - 2004 Associate Solicitor, Clark & Toop Lawyers
- 2000 - 2002 Associate Solicitor, Gill Kane & Brophy Solicitors
- 1998 - 2000 Associate, Stringer Clark Solicitors