Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims, Road Injury And TAC Claims, Injury In Public Places
Carla joined the firm in 2016 after working as a paralegal at a Personal Injury firm in Werribee.
After graduating from Latrobe University with a Bachelor of Laws & Business, Carla completed her graduate traineeship with us prior to being admitted as a lawyer. She is currently working in the Geelong, Werribee, Melton and Epping offices.
Outside of work, Carla enjoys getting away to the coast and spends time volunteering with the Salvos and Fairshare.
Carla enjoys playing a game of tennis and is a very passionate Collingwood supporter.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2018 - Present Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 2018 - Present Australian Lawyers Alliance Member
- 2018 - Present Geelong Law Association Member
- WEstjustice Community Legal Centre Volunteer
- 2016 Bachelor of Laws
- 2016 Bachelor of Business
- 2018 - Present Lawyer, RCT
- 2017 Trainee Lawyer, RCT
- 2016 Paralegal, RCT
- 2014 - 2016 Paralegal in personal injury