Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims, Road Injury And TAC Claims, Injury In Public Places
Carla joined the firm in 2016 after working as a paralegal at a Personal Injury firm in Werribee.
After graduating from Latrobe University with a Bachelor of Laws & Business, Carla completed her graduate traineeship with us prior to being admitted as a lawyer. She is currently working in the Geelong and Werribee offices.
Outside of work, Carla enjoys getting away to the coast and spends time volunteering with the Salvos and Fairshare.
Carla doesn't mind playing a game of tennis however she is a very passionate Collingwood supporter. Carla enjoys going up to the coast when not working at the local Werribee coffee shop on weekends where se has been for over 10 years.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2018 - Present LIV Member
- 2018 - Present Australian Lawyers Alliance Member
- 2018 - Present Geelong Law Association Member
- Volunteering with WEstjustice Community Legal Centre in Werribee.
- 2016 Bachelor of Laws
- 2016 Bachelor of Business
- 2018 - Present Lawyer, RCT
- 2016 Paralegal, RCT
- 2017 Graduate Lawyer, RCT
- 2014 - 2016 Paralegal in personal injury