Property And Conveyancing, Wills And Probate
Brooke joined Stringer Clark in 2007 and is a qualified Legal Executive. Brooke has worked in Warrnambool in the area of conveyancing for over eight years and in the legal industry for more than 10 years.
Brooke was raised and schooled in the Western District and has made a home on the outskirts of Warrnambool. Brooke works primarily from the Warrnambool office but runs conveyancing files for properties all over Victoria.
Brooke enjoys spending time with family, travelling around Australia, going "off grid", water skiing and 4W driving.
Brooke is a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives and a Certified Practising Conveyancer.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2014 - Present Institute of Legal Executives Director
- 2008 - 2013 Australian Legal Practice Management Association Member
- 2004 - Present Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Vic Division) Member
- 2014 - 2016 Western Victorian Holden Car Club Inc.Treasurer
- 2018 PEXA Train the Trainer - 2 day intensive
- 2008 Establish, Manage & Administer Trust Accounts (RMIT)
- 2008 Certified Practicing Conveyancer
- 2006 Advanced Diploma of Business (Legal Practice)
- 2006 Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (Victoria)
- 2013 - Present Legal Executive/Conveyancer, Stringer Clark
- 2007 - 2013 Legal Executive/Conveyancer/Practice Administrator, Stringer Clark
- 2005 - 2007 Legal Executive/Conveyancer, Taits Legal, Stringer Clark
- 2003 - 2005 Law Clerk/Conveyancer, David A Ryan & Associates
- 2000 - 2003 Law Clerk/Conveyancer/Office Administrator/Accounts Clerk, V G Peters & Co
- 1998 - 2000 Legal Assistant, Riordan & Partners