Property And Conveyancing, Wills And Probate
Brooke joined Stringer Clark in 2007 and is a Legal Executive. She has worked in Warrnambool in the area of conveyancing for over eighteen years and in the legal industry for more than 20 years.
Although working primarily from the Warrnambool office, Brooke runs conveyancing files for properties all over Victoria.
Brooke enjoys spending time with family, travelling around Australia, going "off grid", water skiing and 4W driving.
Brooke is a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives and a Certified Practising Conveyancer.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2014 - Present Institute of Legal Executives Director
- 2008 - 2013 Australian Legal Practice Management Association Member
- 2004 - Present Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Vic Division) Member
- 2014 - 2016 Western Victorian Holden Car Club Inc.Treasurer
- 2018 PEXA Train the Trainer - 2 day intensive
- 2008 Establish, Manage & Administer Trust Accounts (RMIT)
- 2008 Certified Practicing Conveyancer
- 2006 Advanced Diploma of Business (Legal Practice)
- 2006 Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (Victoria)