Road Injury And TAC Claims, Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims, Family And Relationship Law, Injury In Public Places
Ashleigh Kemp joined us as a graduate of Victoria University and a former editor of that university's law journal, Dictum. She is now an Associate of the firm and continues to work in the Personal Injuries and Family Law Departments of our Dandenong and Frankston offices.
As a girl who grew up Coffs Harbour in NSW, Ashleigh is a beach lover, excellent swimmer and sun worshipper. Her love of heat applies equally to the kitchen where chilli is her favourite food.
When turning her mind to intellectual pursuits, Ashleigh is a keen scholar who excelled in history and politics and who continues to take a keen interest in current affairs.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2007 - Present LIV Member
- 2013 - Present Australian Lawyers Alliance Member
- 2018 - Present LIV Public Liability and Medical Negligence Committee
- 2018 - Present ALA Regional Ambassador
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws (1st Class Honours)
- 2012 Bachelor of Art (Politics and History)
- 2012 - 2013 Trainee Solicitor, RCT
- 2013 - 2017 Solicitor, RCT
- 2017 - Present Associate, RCT