Road Injury And TAC Claims, Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims, Family And Relationship Law, Injury In Public Places
Ashleigh Kemp joined us as a graduate of Victoria University where she was also former editor of the university's law journal, Dictum. She is now a Senior Associate of the firm and a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, assisting injured clients from our Dandenong, Bayswater and Frankston offices.
As a girl who grew up Coffs Harbour in NSW, Ashleigh is a beach lover, excellent swimmer and sun worshipper. Her love of heat applies equally to the kitchen where chilli is her favourite food.
When turning her mind to intellectual pursuits, Ashleigh is a keen scholar who excelled in history and politics and who continues to take a keen interest in current affairs.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2007 - Present Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 2013 - Present Australian Lawyers Alliance Member
- 2018 - Present LIV Public Liability and Medical Negligence Committee Member
- 2018 - Present Australian Lawyers Alliance Regional Ambassador
- 2019 - Present LIV Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws (1st Class Hons)
- 2012 Bachelor of Art (Politics and History)
- 2019 - Present Senior Associate, RCT
- 2017 - 2019 Associate, RCT
- 2013 - 2017 Solicitor, RCT
- 2012 - 2013 Trainee Lawyer, RCT
LIV Accredited Specialist