Wills And Probate
Amanda completed Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Laws degrees at Monash University in 2002 prior to undertaking an articled clerkship with RCT. She became a Partner of the firm in 2013.
Amanda has a wide range of experience, having previously practised in employment, industrial and discrimination law. Amanda established RCT's Superannuation Total and Permanent Disability department, and now specialises in Wills, Probate, Deceased Estates and Estate Litigation in our Dandenong and Melbourne offices.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2003 - Present Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 2012 - Present Southern Solicitors Law Association Member
- 2009 LIV Employment and Industrial Committee Member
- 2006 - 2009 Women's Legal Service Victoria Volunteer
- 2007 - 2008 LIV Discrimination Law Sub-committee Member
- 2002 Bachelor of Laws
- 2002 Bachelor of Science