Sexual And Institutional Abuse, Workplace Injury And WorkCover Claims
For two and a half years during her studies, Adele worked/volunteered at inTouch Multicultural Centre against Family Violence – a legal centre assisting women from CALD backgrounds experiencing family violence.
While studying, Adele took part in an Academic Exchange Program, giving her the opportunity to live in Madrid, Spain for a year and study the Spanish language, which she has continued to study since her return.
She is obsessed with her dog Archie, a Bernese Mountain Dog that Adele calls "50kg of adorableness". In her spare time Adele plays netball and supports the Hawks.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2014 - Present LIV Member
- 2018 - Present LIV Young Lawyers Social Committee Member
- 2018 Bachelor of Laws L.L.B
- 2018 Bachelor of Global Studies
- 2019 Ryan Carlisle Thomas, Graduate Lawyer
- 2017 - 2018 Ryan Carlisle Thomas, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2017 inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2017 Madisons Lawyers, Paralegal