Sexual And Institutional Abuse, Family And Relationship Law, Workers Compensation And WorkCover Claims
For two and a half years during her studies, Adele worked/volunteered at inTouch Multicultural Centre against Family Violence – a legal centre assisting women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds experiencing family violence.
While studying, Adele took part in an Academic Exchange Program, giving her the opportunity to live in Madrid, Spain for a year and study the Spanish language, which she has continued to study since her return.
She is obsessed with her dog, Archie, a Bernese Mountain Dog that Adele calls "50kg of adorableness". In her spare time, Adele plays netball and supports the Hawks.
Achievements & Memberships
- 2014 - Present Law Institute of Victoria Member
- 2018 - Present LIV Young Lawyers Social Committee Member
- 2018 Bachelor of Laws
- 2018 Bachelor of Global Studies
- 2019 - Present Trainee Lawyer, RCT
- 2017 - 2018 Paralegal, RCT
- 2015 - 2017 Paralegal, inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence
- 2015 - 2017 Paralegal, Madisons Lawyers