Published: 15 December 2021
Author: Ryan Carlisle Thomas
We are delighted to welcome you back to our offices.
Our priority is the safety of our staff, clients and local community. To ensure our offices are safe, clean and hygienic we have taken the following steps:
- All staff onsite are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical exemption, have provided this information to us and have been approved to attend the office
- Our offices have clear health and hygiene protocols
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation of our offices
- Hand sanitiser stations have been provided for the convenience of our staff and visitors.
Conditions of entry
We ask that all visitors:
- Are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide evidence of vaccination on arrival
- At all times, maintain appropriate social distancing measures (as per the health guidelines) with respect to our staff and other visitors
- At all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect.
We ask that you do not join us in our offices if you:
- Are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or are unwilling to provide evidence of such
- Are experiencing any flu like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19, or reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- Have returned from international, interstate or identified hotspot and are undergoing a period of quarantine in accordance with Government requirements.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our offices.
If you have any further questions about the measures we are taking to protect our staff and clients, please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 366 441.