Personal Injuries Lawyer – Warrnambool
About the Role
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Injuries Lawyer to join our team at the Warrnambool office on a full-time basis. In this role, you will be responsible for working with a diverse client base. We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic client-focused Lawyer with Personal Injuries experience and a proven record for achieving excellent outcomes for your clients.
The successful candidate will be working in a dynamic and collaborative environment with loads of benefits such as learning & development opportunities, work life balance and favourable remuneration package. In this busy role, you will be using your strong client service and administrative skills.
- Direct liaison with clients and providing accurate and timely advice;
- Preparing Court documents/orders and general correspondence;
- Managing high volume files and matters with minimal supervision;
- Attending court, settlements and dispute resolution;
- Strong Legal research skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- file management skills; and
- diary management skills.
- Admission to the legal profession entitling the candidate to practice law in Victoria and a current Australian Legal Practising Certificate entitling the candidate to practice in Victoria.
- At least 3 years post admission experience across a variety of areas of personal injury law practice;
- Interest in taking your career to the next level with guidance from the Managing Partner and an outstanding support team;
- Passion for personal injury litigation and delivering best outcomes for clients;
- High level legal research skills, including an ability to interpret legislation and provide advice on complex legal issues;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills when liaising with clients and stakeholders;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Extensive knowledge base and expertise in efficiently managing file loads from start to finish;
- An eye for detail and ability to read and interpret large volumes of data; and
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
The successful applicant will enjoy the following
- equal opportunity employment, providing employment conditions that favour work life balance;
- ongoing career and learning development opportunities;
- flexible work arrangements;
- one week paid Christmas leave;
- being part of a supportive team;
- dynamic and collaborative environment; and
- a competitive salary.
If you think you are a suitable candidate for this role, we strongly encourage you to apply for this position by emailing email@example.com.
Please note this position is not suitable for law graduates pursuing a career as a lawyer.