Also under Careers:
Careers at Ryan Carlisle Thomas
Why RCT Law?
- meaningful work pursuing people's rights and entitlements
- reformist, engaged, respected
- real mentoring by senior lawyers
- well-rounded learning, based on a culture of respect
We like to attract the best
As a member of our team, you will be expected to adhere to the firm's philosophy of working collaboratively and in the best interests of ordinary people. You will feel rewarded by helping people pursue their rights and entitlements and achieve fair legal outcomes.
You will be working with a respected team that is proud of the firm's heritage of supporting industrial and social reform. Still today, our people are at the forefront of:
- justice for survivors of sexual and institutional abuse
- workplace safety and rights
- the fight for better wages and conditions.
Family-friendly and in balance
Our staff enjoy a family-friendly workplace. Work has to be in balance with private and family priorities.
We offer generous parental leave and part-time working arrangements. Best of all, you benefit from working as part of team with a commitment to fairness and results.
Our Human Resources Manager welcomes your call on (03) 9238 7878 to discuss your possible career with RCT. Alternatively, you can email an enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Thank you for all your help. This will take a load of stress off my family. I can't thank you enough.